Gauge Capital Q3 Activity
As the Texas sun began to heat up in the dog days of summer, so did the M&A market. Gauge has seen a significant uptick in high quality deal flow and is excited to remain very active.
Gauge completed two add-on acquisition in the 3rd Quarter of 2020:
Circa (fka Infosoft Group) made a strategic acquisition of its biggest competitor, America’s Job Exchange, a provider of diversity recruitment and OFCCP compliance technology solutions.
Miami Beach Medical Group strengthened its position in the South Florida market through its acquisition of Clinical Care Medical Centers, an operator of eight medical centers dedicated to providing primary care services in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
COVID has kept everyone on their toes and has created some unique market dynamics
- Deal Flow is back – As buyers & sellers have raced to get deals done prior to year-end, Gauge saw its biggest month ever in terms of new deal flow (September 2020). Gauge also noticed an uptick in the quality of deals coming to market
- Add-on activity on the rise – Gauge saw as many add-ons through August 2020 as it did all of 2019
- Circa | Criteria: Providers of technology-enabled compliance solutions
- irth Solutions | Criteria: SaaS-based solutions in the field service management sector
- Schlesinger Group | Criteria: Remote qualitative data collection & quantitative data collection companies
- TVC | Criteria: Provider of services to the independent trucking market
- Chaac Foods | Criteria: National brand quick service and casual dining restaurant franchisees
- Comprehensive EyeCare Partners | Criteria: Ophthalmology and retina providers in the Western USA
Business Services & Technology
- Commercial Services
- Education, Certification and Training
- Environmental Services
- Industrial Automation
Food & Consumer Services
- Beauty Testing / Compliance
- Food Processing
- Paper / Packaging
- Pet Food / Health
- Behavioral Health (Autism and IDD)
- Equipment Repair & Maintenance
- Healthcare IT
- Home Health and Hospice
- Payor Services
Explore Related News
Gauge Capital Signs Definitive Purchase Agreement to Sell Miami Beach Medical Group
Southlake, TX – Gauge Capital (“Gauge”), a leading middle market private equity firm, has announced that it has entered into a definitive purcha...
November 18, 2020