Gauge Capital 2020 Q2 Activity
Like the rest of the world, COVID-19 materially impacted our Q2 activity. We’re mindful of both the health and economic challenges it has caused and extend our appreciation to healthcare workers and all those on the frontlines who work to maintain physical and economic health.
While COVID-19 considerations impact our investment decisions, we continue to invest and remain dedicated to partnering with management teams across an array of industries.
Gauge completed one add-on acquisition in the 2nd Quarter of 2020:
Schlesinger Group made a strategic acquisition of 20|20
Research, a provider of remote and in-person qualitative research
Gauge welcomed new Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”), Jason Snider, to the team in Q2. Prior to joining Gauge, Jason held several senior roles at TPG Capital and served as the CFO for a large Family Office where he led the finance, accounting, tax, human resources, information technology, and portfolio management functions.
- Infosoft Group | Criteria: Providers of technology-enabled compliance solutions
- irth Solutions | Criteria: SaaS-based solutions in the field service management sector
- Schlesinger Group | Criteria: Remote qualitative & quantitative data collection companies
- TVC | Criteria: Service provider to the independent trucking market
- Chaac Foods | Criteria: National brand quick service and casual dining restaurant franchisees
- Comprehensive EyeCare Partners | Criteria: Ophthalmology and retina providers in the Western USA
- Certification and Traceability
- Lab Testing and Services
- Protective Products
- Behavioral Health
- Home Health
- Information Services
- Training and Certification
Explore Related News
Gauge Capital Announces Appointment of Jason Snider as Chief Financial Officer
Southlake, TX - Gauge Capital (“Gauge” or “the Firm”), a leading growth-oriented lower middle market private equity firm, announces the appoin...
July 23, 2020